Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A long time back

So it has been a while, sorry. I have been working long hours the past couple of weeks with McQueen. Who by the way has been very into dinosaurs and animals. We are constantly playing with these creatures and there is always a bad guy who has the name or a bad guy in a disney movie she has watched. She is getting more crazy by the day and saying the funniest things. The other day we were outside playing when the Fed-Ex truck drove by, we waved to the driver and as he passed by she said, "He's cute". What I barely got a good look at him, how does she know he is cute.... She has been eating slower and slower these days. Getting in trouble today for walking around while eating. We were having a picnic.

As for the wedding plans, well we have made a little progress. We are going to have it at a park in the middle of June, next year. We are going to hire a caterer, tents, dj, photographer and etc. I have come to the conclusion that we are going to have to pay for it ourselves because my parents are being lame! Yea that is right Lame! I found another wedding dress I like, decisions decisions. This one is completely different from the other one. This one is strapless and has a corset back, it is a pale rose/mauve color and on the underneath is iridescent rose and picks up different colors in different lighting. It is simple doesn't have a lot of bedding and pulls to one side. The plus side it is a lot cheaper then the other one. So hopefully with in the next couple of weeks I will have a date for you all.

Corie if you are out there I miss you! Hope there is someway to talk to you over the phone and find out what is going on in your life over there! I will be applying for my passport next week. Hope all goes well!

The weather has been beautiful this week, went down to the lake last weekend and it was very relaxing. Read my good book. I also went strawberry picking last week too. What fun time that was! The berries right off the plant are so delicious and yummy! They taste a thousand times better then the ones you buy in the store, plus picking them yourself is so relaxing and fun. You can eat them as you go. These strawberries just melt in your mouth, I can't wait to go again.

Last note for the night. I joined the gym! Yeah me! So far I have taken a yoga class. Was good looking forward to taking Zumba.
More later.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for an update! Glad everything is going well in NY - I'll be there soon, I think! Getting excited to hear more about the wedding plans, keep us updated on your dress situation. Keep on posting, girl! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, wedding plan updates! Love those. I think you are going to be SO happy with your choice of a tent in the park. It's going to look so beautiful all lit up at night! Wish I could help you with your dress decision. Why can't you take pictures!?! So glad everything is happy in your life and you are settling into your new location so well.
    Missing you!

    ReplyDelete