Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello World, I'm back!

Hi everyone,

It has been quite a while since I last posted. A lot has changed since then. I have since moved to upstate New York and living with my future in-laws. Which means i got engaged! yea me! Woop, woop as corie would say. She inspired me to start writing again, so here it is. I changed my background, let me know if it is too much. I am trying to figure out how to keep my writing just in the middle but haven't yet, so if you could help me that would be great. My best friend from Maui got married and i wasn't there to see, boo hoo. I miss her tons. Things are slowly coming together here in Ny. I have a nanny job and it starts new week. I can't wait to start making money again. I need lots of money to pay off bills and to do fun stuff.
I am starting to plan my wedding, have decided so far that we will have cupcakes as dessert and centerpieces for the tables. We are not having a fancy wedding, having a fun low-key wedding. So i will keep you posted when things start moving along more.

So i will keep this nanny blog as a blog about work and life and how the wedding is going. Also to keep in touch with my friend who will be moving to England in the next month, who is going to send me lots of yummy English candy. LOL
tata for now

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! You're back! You're background is very Maui, isn't it? Hahaaha. Love it!

    I think you need to change the layout of your template. Maybe try putting the info about you/archive/followers stuff on the right hand side. That should fix the writing thing. Call me if you want me to help you. We can work on it together.

    Can't wait to read all about your wedding plans as they develop. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete