Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little E

Today I got to watch E. She is growing so big so fast. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter every time I see her. Well, today I got to take her swimming. I had introduced her to the water at a young age, 3 months. Got her used to putting her head under and water in her eyes. Today she was holding her breath and swimming under the water for about 7 seconds. We would be playing and next thing I know she is swimming under water, moving her arms and legs trying to swim. I was so impressed to think I had something to do with helping her learn to swim. I am so proud of her, she is growing into such a brave and smart little girl. She is 18months and can talk sentences with 2 or 3 words in them. She can do sign language, she knows about 30 signs at least. The cutest phrases she says are, "Up please", "More please". I can't wait to go back another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment