Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

On Sunday I was a life guard for a private party. The mom threw a over the top birthday for the kid who was turning three. There were over 50 people there and only about a third of them were children. Didn't make any saves which was good. The birthday boy did trying to go swimming with his hot dog though. There were lots of cute kids and cute chubby babies there too. Some of which I wanted to take home with me.

On the way home and after I was done parking my car. As I walked through the parking lot, my next door neighbor was walking out of the parking lot carrying her cat. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was taking her cat to the park. She didn't have her cat on a leash, she was just holding it. She told me her cat had never been outside before and she wanted her cat to know what it is like outside. I told her not to loose her cat at the park. So, who takes their inside cat to the park? It was so random. Ok, so parents don't have to just have kids. You can be a parent of animals too, but what would posse you to decide to take your cat to the park. I thought you had been keeping you cat inside because you wanted an inside cat. I tell you some people do some really weird things. I had to write about it, I thought it was funny weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment